Supply Chain Management Master Certificate
To train professionals who can manage supply chain for results
What you will gain
You will understand how value is created throughout the supply chain’
You will be able to address quality issue throughout the supply chain
You will be able to apply lean and Six Sigma throughout the supply chain
You will be able to collaborate with stakeholder within the supply network and optimize the delivery of quality products and services.
You will be able to identify supply chain risks and address them.
A student may transfer the courses to the NIU MBA program, to other NIU master programs, or to MBA programs from other universities that accept credits from accredited business programs.
A student may transfer the credits any other graduate degree program where such transfer is possible.
Who should enroll?
Anyone working in supply chain management
Professional who are willing to work in supply chain management at the specialist, the supervisor, or the managerial level may enroll this certificate program.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Supply Chain Management
Management and Control of Logistics Operations
Quality Management in Supply Chains
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.