Sport Management Master Certificate
The Sport Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the Sport Management Master Certificate is to train professionals who can lead and manage Sport Operations at different levels of sport organizations with excellent results.
Who should apply for this certificate?
You will be able to plan for sport events that occur flawlessly
You will be able to make sport organizations lean and profitable
You will learn how to avoid ethical and judicial conflict
You will learn how to market and how to acquire more customers.
You may transfer the courses to the MBA program at NIU or at other universities, to a master of management programs, or to any other graduate degree programs that accept NIU credits
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Introduction to the Business of Sport (3 cr)
The Economic of Professional Leagues (3 c)
Sport Finance (3 cr)
Sport Facility and Event Management (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.