Lean Service Operation Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the Lean Service Operation Master Certificate is to train professionals who can lead and manage service operations at different levels with excellent results
Who should apply for this certificate?
You will have an edge in the service operations management market
You will be able to add value to your organization while managing services operations
You will be aware of the leadership behaviors that foster success
You be able to manage projects, and service teams
You may apply for internships
You will learn how to market and how to acquire more customers.
You may transfer the courses to the MBA program at NIU or at other universities, to a master of management program, or to any other graduate degree program that accepts IACBE accredited courses.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Management of Service Operations
Fundamentals of Service Quality:
Lean Enterprise: Service Operations Focus:
Six Sigma: DMAIC – Service focus
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.