Quality Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the Quality Management Master Certificate is to train professionals who can lead and manage quality in organizations at different levels of the organization with excellent results
Who should apply for this certificate?
Imagine you live in any country on earth and you have access to the Internet. If your passion or your experiences include the management, planning, and assurance of quality in operations and if you are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in quality control and quality management jobs
A student can transfer the courses to the MBA program at NIU or at other universities, to a master of management program, or to any other graduate degree program.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Quality Control and Management (3 cr)
Six Sigma Black Belt DMAIC (3 cr)
Advanced Product Quality Planning (3 cr)
Quality Regulations (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.