Project Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the project management master certificate program is to train leaders who can plan and execute projects in organizations at a level of excellence defined the Project management Institute project management body of knowledge.
Who should apply for this certificate?
If your passion or your experiences include the management of projects in manufacturing or service organizations and if you are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in project management jobs such as project coordinator, project engineer, program manager, project manager, director of programs, operation manager, the NIU project management master certificate is right for you.
You will have your certificate in project management and should be able to take a comprehensive examination at NIU to in order to be certified by NIU as a project manager. You will also have the tools and training that enable you to take and pass the certified project manager examination from the Project Management institute.
A student may transfer the courses to the MBA program or to a master of management program. A student may also transfer the four courses to the MBA program at NIU or at other universities, to a master of management program, or to any other graduate degree program where such transfer is possible.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Fundamental of Project Management (3 cr)
Project Planning (3 cr)
Project Execution and Closure (3 cr)
project Cases and Certification Readiness (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.