Operation Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the Operation Management Master Certificate is to train professional who can manage operations with excellent results
Why should you apply for this certificate?
You will have an edge in the service or manufacturing operation management market
You will be able to add value to your organization while managing operations
You will be aware of the leadership behaviors that foster success
You be able to manage projects, service and manufacturing teams
You may have the opportunity for an internship, enabling you to enter or re-enter the job market.
A student may transfer the courses to the NIU MBA program, to other NIU master programs, or to MBA programs from other universities that accept credits from accredited business programs.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Operation Management (3 cr)
Lean Enterprise (3 cr)
Enterprise Resources Planning (3 cr)
Quality in Supply Chains (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.