Master of Supply Chain Management
The Master of Supply Chain Management
The purpose of the master of supply chain management is to train leaders and managers for managing, coordinating, and leading the supply of good and products across the supply chain. The emphasis of the program is on leadership, ethics, and the continuous search for excellence. The program is an interdisciplinary program between the school of engineering and the school of business. Graduates of the program may hold many positions such as: Supply chain manager, procurement manager, operation manager, director of supply chain, or vice president of supply chain.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Economics for Managers
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Negotiation (1 cr)
Management Communication (1 cr)
Financial management and decision making
Global Supply Chain Management
Production Planning and Inventory Control
Quality in Supply Chains
Enterprise Resources Planning
Supply Chain Risk Management
Internship or Project (0 cr)
Total: 36 credits
Reasons why you should join this program
1. You receive a graduate business education as good as the ones offered by the best business schools in the world at a cost which is a fraction as low as one quarter of the cost of many master of management programs. The tuition for our master of supply chain management program is quite low while students living in developing countries receive a sizable discount to adjust for their lower level of income compared to other countries
2. You can apply the learning in projects that make the difference in your host organization
3.You receive a learning that corresponds to the learning you may acquire for dozens years of work
4.You gain the confidence to lead supply chains in many organizations
Apply today, classes will start fall 2015 !
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.