Master of Marketing Management
The Master of Marketing Management
The purpose of the master of marketing management is to train leaders and managers with a solid foundation in marketing management. The emphasis of the program is on leadership, ethics, and the continuous drive for improvement. Graduate of the program may hold various positions including: Marketing manager, director of marketing, vice president of marketing, chief marketing officer, product manager, brand manager, marketing consultant. The program encompasses 14 courses for 36 credits
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
3. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
4. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Economics for Managers
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Negotiation (1 cr)
Management Communication (1 cr)
Accounting for Managers
Fundamental of Project Management
Internship or Project (0 cr)
Total: 39 credits
Reasons why you should join this program
1. You receive a graduate business education as good as the ones offered by the best business schools in the world at a cost which is a fraction as low as one quarter of the cost of many master of management programs. The tuition for our master of marketing management program is quite low while students living in developing countries receive a sizable discount to adjust for their lower level of income compared to other countries
2. You can apply the learning to make the difference in your host organization
3. You receive a learning that corresponds to the learning you may acquire for dozens years of work gaining a foundation for an expertise in marketing management. You can be a marketing consultant.
4. You are marketable and have depth in marketing management, problem solving, and project management in a dynamic business world which are employee’s attributes sought by the best companies worldwide.
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.