Master of Manufacturing Management
The Master of Manufacturing Management
Offered jointly by The College of Engineering and Technology and the School of Business and Economics
The purpose of the master of manufacturing management is to train leaders and managers for managing production operations, manufacturing business units, and organizations which main activity is the manufacturing of products. The emphasis of the program is on leadership, ethics, and the continuous search for excellence. The program is an interdisciplinary program between the school of engineering and the school of business. Graduates of the program may hold many positions such as: Production manager, plant manager, manufacturing manager, director of manufacturing, director of operations, or vice president of manufacturing.
What You Will Learn
You will receive a solid education in general management
You learn through examples, cases, and various exercises and projects how to make effective decisions at the manager and executive levels of manufacturing driven organizations
You will learn the fundamental of the management of manufacturing equipment projects
You will learn how to make one manufacturing and multiple manufacturing operations world-class
You will learn how to leverage on globalization to make your business more profitable
You will learn the drivers for delivering world class quality products.
You learn several supply strategies for the leader in manufacturing all at the lowest cost worldwide when compared to the quality of the education.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Curriculum Master of Manufacturing Management
Accounting for Managers (3 cr)
Economic for Manager (3 cr)
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Negotiation (1 cr)
Management Communication (1cr)
Financial management and decision making (3 cr)
Production Planning and Inventory Control (3 cr)
Enterprise Resources Planning (3 cr)
Managing Engineering and Capital Equipment Projects (3 cr)
Total Productive Maintenance (3 cr)
Operation Strategy (3 cr)
Management of Manufacturing Operations (3 cr)
Lean Enterprise (3 cr)
Six Sigma Black Belt (3 cr)
Quality Control and Management (3 cr)
Total: 39 Credits
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.