Master of Management
The Master of Management
For high potential professionals with a solid experience who aspire for a high quality general management education at an affordable cost. The program blends a solid foundation in general management. Students can complete the master of management in twelve months full-time. They may also enroll the program part-time taking one or two courses per term and complete it in fourteen months to thirty six months, the maximum time to complete the degree being seven years, except in case a major event arises, which the university may review for possible extension.
The graduate of this program may hold positions as managers, project managers, directors, executive directors, executive, and chief executive of organization worldwide. They may also start a business of their own following a program long entrepreneurship project.
- Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
- Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will take either the Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, the GMAT, or the GRE.
- A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
- An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
- Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Accounting for Managers (3 cr)
Economic for Managers (3 cr)
Organization behavior: Leadership, Ethics, and HR (3 cr)
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Negotiation (1 cr)
Management Communication (1 cr)
Financial management and decision making (3 cr)
Management of Information Technologies and Systems (3 cr)
Quantitative and Qualitative Analyses for Business (3 cr)
Marketing Management (3 cr)
Operation management (3 cr)
Strategic Management (3 cr)
Entrepreneurship (3 cr)
Fundamental of Project Management (3 cr)
Total of 36 Credits
Schedule for the One-Year Master of Management
Acc for Manager (3 cr), Management Communication (1 cr), Mgment of IT &Res (3cr)
Fall Term 2
Human Resources Mgmt (3cr), Financial Mgmt & DM (3cr), Negotiation (1cr)
Operation Management (3cr), Dom. and Int. Bus Law (3cr)
Strategic Management (3cr), Economic for managers, Pers Finance & Invesment (1 cr)
Quant & Qual Analyses for Decision Making (3 cr)
Value Driven Marketing (3cr)
Apply today, classes will start fall 2015 !
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.