Master of International Management
The Master of International Management
The purpose of the master of international management is to develop managers and executives who are not just general managers but are also specialized in the management of global operations and the deployment of businesses in new countries and regions. The graduates of the program may hold the following positions: consultant, global operation manager, director of operations, vice president of international operations, regional manager, chief operating officer, and chief executive officer. Professionals who aspire for a high quality management education at an affordable cost are encouraged to apply. Students can complete the master of operation management in twelve months full-time. They may also complete the program part-time taking one or two courses per term and complete it in sixteen months to thirty six months, the maximum time to complete the degree being seven years, except in case a major event arises, which the university may review for possible extension.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude or take either the GMAT or the GRE.
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Economy for Managers (3 cr)
Accounting for Managers (3 cr)
Negotiations (1 cr)
Management Communication (1cr)
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Financial Management and Decision Making (3 cr)
International Business Management (3 cr)
International Finance (3 cr)
International Marketing (3cr)
Global Supply Chains Management (3cr)
Joint Ventures and Foreign Direct Investments (3cr)
Leadership and Legal environment of International Business (3cr)
Procurement Management (3 cr)
Operation Strategy (3cr)
Project or Internship (0 cr)
Total of 39 Credits
Schedule for the One-Year Master of International Management
Accounting for Managers (3 cr), Management Communication (1 cr), Economic for Managers (3cr)
Fall Term 2
Leadership & Legal Env of Bus, Financial Mgmt & DM (3cr), Negotiation (1 cr)
Mgmt of Global Supp Ch (3cr), Mgmt of Joint Ventures and Foreign Direct Invsmt (3 cr)
International Finance (3cr), Procurement Management (3 cr), Pers Finance & Invmt (1 cr)
International marketing (3 cr), International Business Mgmt (3 cr)
Operation Strategy (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.