Master of Human Resources Management
The Master of Human Resources Management
The purpose of the master of human resource management is to train leaders and managers with a solid foundation in human resource management. The emphasis of the program is on leadership, ethics, and the continuous drive for improvement. Graduate of the program may hold various positions such as human resource manager, director of human resources, vice president human resources, recruiter, and consultant. The program encompasses 14 courses for 36 credits
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Curriculum (3 credits for each course unless marked otherwise)
Personal Finance and Investment (1 cr)
Negotiation (1 cr)
Management Communication (1 cr)
Financial Management and Decision Making
Quantitative and Qualitative Analyses for Business
Management of Information Technologies and Systems
Human Resource Management
Fundamentals of Project Management
Management of Employee Performance and Compensation
Management of Labor Relations
Staffing Planning and Development
Management of Staffing Services
Internship or Project (0 cr)
Total: 36 credits
Reasons why you should join this program
2. You receive a graduate business education as good as the ones offered by the best business schools in the world at a cost which is a fraction as low as one quarter of the cost of many master of management programs. The tuition for our master of master of human resources management program is quite low while students living in developing countries receive a sizable discount to adjust for their lower level of income compared to other countries
2. You can apply the learning to make the difference in your host organization
3. You receive a learning that corresponds to the learning you may acquire for dozens years of work. You develop an expertise and may work as a consultant.
4. You are marketable and have depth in human resources management, project management, and in process improvement; which are employee’s attributes sought by the best companies worldwide.
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.