Manufacturing Engineering Master Certificate
The purpose of the manufacturing engineering master certificate program is to train in a shorter time professionals who can complete manufacturing engineering assignments at the highest level of results
Why should you apply for this certificate?
You live in any country on earth and you have access to the Internet.
You have a passion for manufacturing engineering
You are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in manufacturing engineering jobs such as manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering supervisor, manufacturing engineering manager, director of manufacturing, then the manufacturing engineering master certificate is right for you.
You will receive a rigorous education that includes engineering materials, manufacturing systems, manufacturing processes, and design for manufacturing and assembly.
You will enroll four courses, preferably two for every eight-week period. The program fits the needs of engineering not train in manufacturing engineering to enter the field of manufacturing engineering without completing a full master degree.
A student may transfer the courses to some NIU master programs, or to engineering master programs at other universities where such transfer is possible
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Engineering Material (3 cr)
Manufacturing Processes (3 cr)
Manufacturing Systems (3 cr)
Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.