Manufacturing Engineering Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the manufacturing engineering management master certificate program is to train in a shorter time professionals who can lead and manage manufacturing engineering project at the highest level of results. This certificate is different from the manufacturing engineering master certificate.
Why should you apply for this certificate?
You live in any country on earth and you have access to the Internet.
You have a passion for manufacturing engineering management, leading different projects for new equipment, new facilities, and new processes.
You are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in manufacturing engineering management jobs such as manufacturing manufacturing project engineer, manufacturing project manager, manufacturing manager, maintenance engineer, maintenance supervisor, continuous improvement manager, maintenance manager, director of manufacturing, then the manufacturing engineering anagement master certificate is right for you.
You will receive a rigorous education that includes total productive maintenance, management of engineering and capital equipment projects, continuous improvement, and problem solving.
You will enroll in four courses, preferably two for every eight-week period.
A student may transfer the courses to the NIU MBA program, to other NIU master programs, or to MBA programs at other universities where such transfer is possible
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Total Productive Maintenance (3 cr)
Managing Engineering and Capital Equipment Projects (3 cr)
Lean Enterprise (3 cr)
Six Sigma Black Belt: DMAIC (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.