Management of Production Master Certificate
The purpose of this master certificate program is to train professionals who can lead and manage manufacturing operations at the highest level of results
Why should you apply for this certificate?
You live in any country on earth and you have access to the Internet.
You have a passion for managing production operations
You are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in production management jobs such as production supervisor, production manager, plant manager, or director of operations then the management of production master certificate is right for you.
You will receive a rigorous education that includes lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, management, problem solving, and turnaround of production operations.
You will enroll four courses, preferably two for every eight-week period.
A student may transfer the courses to the NIU MBA program, to other NIU master programs, or to MBA programs at other universities where such transfer is possible
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Management of Manufacturing Operations (3 cr)
Lean Manufacturing (3 cr)
Six Sigma Black Belt DMAIC (3 cr)
Quality Control and Management (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.