Lean Product Development Master Certificate
The purpose of the lean product development master certificate program is to train leaders who can apply lean product development while designing and developing new products for their organization; and completing such training in a time shorter that than the time it would take to complete a full master degree program.
Who should apply for this certificate?
If your passion or your experiences include the design of products, the development of new products, or the management of a phase within product development and if you are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in operation improvement jobs such as Product development team leader, program leader, program manager, engineering supervisor, engineering manager, then the Master Certificate in Lean and Six Sigma is right for you.
If you are planning for changing jobs, or you are a veteran looking for a new career that enables you to make a meaningful difference in organizations, then this program is right for you.
You will receive a state of the art education that will include an exhaustive view and practice of both lean enterprise and Six Sigma. Our certificate programs are affordable and are investments with fast and high returns.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Fundamental of Advanced Quality Planning (3 cr)
Design Verification and Manufacturing Validation (3 cr)
Lean Enterprise: Lean Product Development Focus (3 cr)
Six Sigma Black Belt: Design for Six Sigma (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.