Lean and Six Sigma Master Certificate
The purpose of the lean and Six Sigma certificate program is to train leaders who can solve waste and variations concerns in organizations, coach other team members to do same, and drive organization excellence trough relentless continuous improvement.
Who should apply for this certificate?
If your passion or your experiences include the management of operations and if you are looking for a fast and affordable education that will enable you to have an edge in operation improvement jobs such as Lean Six Sigma coordinator, Lean Manager, Process Improvement Manager or director, then the Master Certificate in Lean and Six Sigma is right for you.
If you are planning for changing jobs, or you are a veteran looking for a new career that enables you to make a meaningful difference in organizations, then this program is right for you.
You will receive a state of the art education that will include an exhaustive view and practice of both lean enterprise and Six Sigma. Our certificate programs are affordable and are investments with fast and high returns.
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of the NIU catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Lean Enterprise (3 cr)
Six Sigma DMAIC (3 cr)
Quality in Supply Chains (3 cr)
Cases and Lean Sensei Certification Readiness (3 cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.