Human Resources Management Master Certificate
The purpose of the Human Resources Management Master Certificate is to train professionals who can immediately deliver value in a human resources function without attending a full master degree program
Why should you apply for this certificate?
You will have an edge in a human resources function in any industry
You will be able to add value to your organization while working in the human resources department
You may have the opportunity for an internship, enabling you to enter or re-enter the job market.
A student may transfer the courses to the NIU MBA program, to other NIU master programs, or to MBA programs from other universities that accept credits from NIU
1. Applicants must have one of the following a bachelor degree or an equivalent from an accredited or an authorized university
2. Applicants with undergraduate GPA lower than 2.50 will either take The Nova International University (NIU) Graduate Study Aptitude Test, which is an online test offered by NIU or the GMAT
3. A resume (or a curriculum vitae) detailing work experiences, skills, and education
4. An essay/letter describing the reasons why the candidate has decided to apply for admission into the program (one to two pages)
5. Applicants who did not previously study in English must complete language requirements described in II.9.3 of this catalog by taking one of the following tests TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Exam, and CEFR.
Human Resources Management (3 cr)
Staffing Planning and Development (3 cr)
Employee Performance and Compensation (3 cr)
Management of Staffing Businesses (3cr)
Apply by downloading the application form, and following the instructions. You can download the application form by clicking on the link below in blue scripts.